bagaimana cara menginstall aplikasi dan game di handphone android
How To Install Apk Games & Apps On Android Device
This is a short guide explaining how you can install an app you found here on your phone. I'm also going to show you a way that's a lot easier then the standard method everyone uses.
Please make sure your phone has "3rd party apps" enabled in it's settings! To check this go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown Sources and check the box.
You have two options, either put the .apk file onto your phone's SD card or download and install it directly from your phone.
Installing through the SD card
1. Download the .apk file and put it somewhere on your PC where you can find it back.
2. Connect your phone to your computer using the USB connector.
3. Make sure your phone connection settings are correct, to check this go to Settings -> Connect to PC -> Standard Connection -> Mass Storage Drive
*HTC Sense users may have to wait up to one minute until the mass storage device is visible on your computer*
4. Drag the .apk file you stored on your computer to your phone's SD card. Put it somewhere you can find it back later, you could make a new folder called "Apps" on your phone's SD card.
5. Safely disconnect your phone.
6. Open a file explorer like Winzip (my favorite), FileBro or File Manager, you can find these file explorers on the Android Marketplace.
7. Search for the .apk file you put on your SD card and click it, then press install.
8. Read the permissions and install the app.
Installing through your phone
Of course, you can download the app directly from the file mirrors posted in the forum. This seems like the easiest way, but a lot of mirror websites have problems on phones, aside from that you will also have to go there every time you want to re-install the app. That's why I found a much easier method.
Directly through the mirror websites
1. Download an .apk file from a mirror website posted.
2. Read permissions and install the app
1. Get Dropbox, it's a free online storage program that you can use on your PC and phone. Search for Dropbox on Google, then make an account and install it on your computer.
2. Also download the app on your phone through the marketplace. Then set it up with your newly created account.
3. Now you will have a special Dropbox folder on your computer where everything that's in it will be synchronized with your phone as well.
4. Simply download an .apk file and put it onto your Dropbox folder, then open it on your phone through the app.
5. Read the permissions and install the app.